About

Thursday 27 September 2007

I bid thee fond farewell

*sniff sniff*

Not you lot obviously.

I stopped off for my last ever Luscious coffee on my way to work today. I was even late to work, but it was important to have the ceremonial last coffee ... I'm not quite sure how it works in the scheme of things that they were training a new barista and the coffee was crap and the caramel square didn't seem quite right either (perhaps it was the bitter taste of parting ways? just to be a bit dramatic about it), therefore meaning that the moment wasn't the moment it was supposed to be, but I've said my goodbyes.

I've also lined up all my shoes to be polished before I start work on Monday, so it's all quite serious. Of course, my shoes will probably disintegrate on impact, it's been that long since they last saw a buffing brush, but we'll (and by 'we' I mean me and the shoe shops. I'm not entirely sure about Al and my Visa - the mere thought will probably have Al curled on the floor in the foetal position. My Visa will probably self destruct) cope with that eventuality when it happens.


Last day tomorrow!

No comments: