About

Thursday 6 September 2007

The hidden perils of job seeking

I flicked my resume off a few days ago for an admin position at Air New Zealand with MOC (Maintenance Operations Centre).

Imagine my surprise (slash horror) when I received an email in response from HR last night thanking me for my application to join their cabin crew. Apparently they're thrilled I'm considering joining their team.

Uummmmmm ....

Suuure?

(What the???)


Would that mean I'd have to do my hair in the mornings? because that's a bit of a deal breaker for me.


(and before anyone goes calling me a spaz for applying for the wrong job - I did not. The HR email actually came with the subject line MOC Administration, they just sent the wrong standard response with it. Dopey buggers. Gave me a quick heart attack though. I hate flying. And having to be pleasant to people on a regular basis. I hate that more than flying.)

1 comment:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

Oh damnit! I think you'd be a fabulous Ginger Air Hostess!!
;)