About

Tuesday 24 April 2007

Change is afoot

We have the big bosses in town today. All three of them.

Interesting.

They're here to address the Auckland sales team as a unit and my guess would be that they're going to announce to us that they've made a particularly dopey business decision, so I'll be sitting back with my popcorn and watching the fireworks, that's for sure. One thing I quite enjoy about our team is that there is a definite lack of respect for management (it's a well earned lack of respect, trust me), and it gets really interesting when the sh*t hits the fan. Methinks a truck load of the stuff is going to hit today.

Unfortunately I'm bound by confidentiality, so I can't tell you what I've found out so far (by keeping my flappy ears to the ground and speed-reading legal documents that I've been given to photocopy ...ahem), though I would love to. You know I would.

And on that note, I think I've just successfully written a post which doesn't say a thing, and I'm off to do some work. Or pretend to at least.

No comments: