About

Friday 6 April 2007

To post, or not to post

I'm in a quandry, and I've been stewing on it all morning.

Is it the weekend?

I don't do weekends, which you know, but I can't decide if it's a weekend or not. It's Friday, so not the weekend per se, but it is a public holiday 'long weekend' and so possibly, technically, qualifies as a weekend.

So, do I do a post or not? And then, what about Monday? Whatever I decide today must stand for Monday as well.

Oh dear.

What to do ....what to do?

I suppose it was for this general purpose that fluff pieces were invented. Space fillers. Conscience-relieving bone-throwing topics.

A fluff piece would work ....except I don't really do fluff, which adds to the degree of difficulty, and therefore negates the purpose of the fluff piece quite royally. If it's hard, what's the point, right? But then, we all have to make an effort sometimes, don't we? Perhaps today is the day I do my very first fluff piece.

Soooo ....What about Britney Spears and that meltdown, eh?


Ahhh, forget it.

Have a nice weekend!

No comments: