About

Tuesday 22 May 2007

A new first for the list

Decaf coffee. And, aside from feeling a little ripped off, it wasn't so bad.

I know it's not exactly base-jumping off the Empire State Building ...but then, I suppose it depends on how objectionable you consider decaf coffee to be as to how impressed you are.

And on that note, I went out for dinner last night (on work - gotta love other people's expense accounts. I could have used my own, but I didn't want to be the one explaining the bill to the managing accountant at the end of the month ...there were a dozen of us, a lot of alcohol, breads, entrees, mains, desserts AND coffees ...all racked up at a rather pricey restaurant), and crawled into bed quite late, so my brain hasn't engaged enough to do a proper post.

I promise to give you a goodie tomorrow though - we got the results from the second battery of tests at Fertility Associates yesterday. Watch this space.

No comments: