About

Tuesday 1 May 2007

What the ...?

The husband, bless him, has a nasty habit of contemplating complete crap, and then sharing.

For example, remember the acorn/oak tree gem of a few weeks ago? All him.

The biggest bugger of them all is that he always comes up with these things in the evening, which completely ruins mine because then I end up contemplating complete crap as well. I'm just not a contemplater of crap. It annoys the living daylights out of me.

It's ok for him, he works nights, so it's fine if he ends up half the night stewing on utter bollocks. But, me? I end up losing sleep over it, which makes for a very grumpy Ginger the next day. Well. I suppose that's one draw back for him, isn't it? A grumpy wife doesn't make for harmony in the home really, does it? Ha!

So, what's got me started this morning?

Last night's contemplation...

If you call your sibling a son of a bitch, does the insult have the same impact, bearing in mind that you share said ...errr ...parent? (presumably mother...I suppose though, if Dad swings that way ...well, you know ...) Are you also insulting yourself?

Where on earth does this stuff even come from? Who thinks of these things? Aside from the husband, that is.

If only this nutcase didn't fund all my shopping, and so cheerfully.


I'm still wondering about the acorn thing too by the way, so if you googled anything interesting, let me know.

(Fertility Associates seminar is tonight, 7pm)

No comments: