About

Friday 29 June 2007

I'm taking the day off

I couldn't think of a single thing to say, so I'm taking the day off.

I have jury duty next week too, so my posts will be a bit all over the place. It probably wouldn't actually hurt to take the week off blogging, thinking about it. I'll see how I go. Don't be surprised if you don't hear from me ... my stress levels are reaching new heights at the moment, so I may need to go to ground for a few days. Feel free though to keep things crossed that I managed to make a successful application to the Judge on Monday to get off jury service - this is absolutely the last thing I need right at the moment, and there is no way I'm in the right mind to deal with it.

Do have a good weekend - I'm really looking forward to mine, and I have big plans to rediscover my feet, and plant them firmly back under myself again!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear things are getting on top of you at the moment Simonne! Huge hugs and I hope the weekend of R & R helps you back up on top!

Nikki Elisabeth said...

I second what anonymous said. xoxoxoxox Long, hot bath in need?