About

Friday 17 August 2007

About to do a bad bad thing

It's Friday today, which is fabulous for a couple of reasons.

1. My working week started yesterday.

And, even better ...

2. I'm going on a shopping trip around Auckland with a friend tomorrow (Yay! Excited!!)

Depending on how many bags I bring home (remember the new job plan - most of my work clothes have been wrecked at my current job) I may even post a picture of the happy-pile. Maybe. I'm weighing up how many of you are shopping-savvy enough to possibly add up the potential bill against the pile of shopping bags. Assuming I buy anything of course. It's possible that I could come home empty handed. Unlikely, but possible.

Happy joy.

In relation to the poll, it appears that most of you are upset by the departure of the pictures, so I promise that by the end of the weekend, they'll be back. I'm still wobbling on the pink.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRING BACK THE PINK!!!!!

(or I'll settle for some pink)

Anonymous said...

stay as you are!!!

Anonymous said...

I know Gingers dont look good in pink...but since when have gingers done what they are a)told to do or b)supposed to do??!! :-)