About

Tuesday 14 August 2007

I did a bad bad thing?

What? What?! You're not happy? You don't like the new me? That's not good. Not good at all.

Here's what I'll do ... I'll take it to a poll (assuming I can work out how to put a poll up of course) and if the pink wins, I'll bring back the pink. Promise. No voting five hundred times for the same option either. Be fair. My blog is in your hands!

I'm still on holiday for another day, and let me tell you, it's been fab. There has been much relaxing, drinking of coffee, eating too much food, and, quite literally, stealing candy from a baby (as in, it appears that my 16 month old niece and I have the same deep love of eskimo lollies, but I have a wee advantage ... I can reach the shelves in her Nan's pantry and she can't). I know I said I wouldn't come back till Thursday, but the pink issue had to be addressed.

Oooohhh ... AANNNDDD I bought an interview outfit (no, I'm not telling you what I spent other than to say that it was an investment in a future I nearly didn't have when Al found saw the receipt) so I'm perfectly serious about this getting a new job business. I'll keep you posted.

And now, to the poll!

3 comments:

Nikki Elisabeth said...

What can I say? I'm just after pictures. I'm a visual person. I like the yellow.

Anonymous said...

I miss the pink. :o(

Anonymous said...

I like the new one