About

Saturday 11 August 2007

I thought I'd slip into something a little more comfortable

I've been doing a lot of thinking about life of late, and the hand we've been dealt. It's a funny thing how you can have all the plans in the world, but often, life will take its own course regardless. Six months, a year, two years ago, I was, I think, a very different person to who I am now. I've become very comfortable in my own skin and I've recognised, finally, the person I am.

This blog has been so cathartic for me, and it's such a relief to have finally shed that person who was defined by infertility. Yes, it is and always will be a part of our lives, and we've got a few cabbages to turn over before we see if there is a baby under them, but in the meantime, I'm moving on. Life is for living and it's been on hold a bit too long.

So, I'm trying a new look ... there isn't a thing in the world wrong with having cake for breakfast, but Gingers shouldn't wear pink.

Here's to a new chapter.

No comments: